Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Loving Baby Tommie


It's hard for me to believe that Tommie is already 2 1/2 months old. He is the best baby. This past week he has a cold as well, and it's been interesting for me to realize how much I take his happiness for granted! I look forward to changing his diaper so that he'll give me one of his huge smiles and sometimes, I really forget he's along because he is just so quiet and good. Jackson really is the best big brother. At nights, Tommie lays by him in his bed while we have family scriptures. We are always having to stop and tell jackson to stop kissing tommie! :)  His coloring must be different than Jackson's because I loved when Jackson would wear browns and tans… but Tommie looks so much better in bright blues and greens. So, sadly, I'm really not liking Jackson's old clothes on him!  (ignore the dates on the photos...they are wrong obviously) 





No comments:

Post a Comment