Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Kate and Eliza here


Brad and Julie went to Hawaii to celebrate their 10 year wedding anniversary and I volunteered to take their kids. Its been so fun to have cousins around 24/7. Granted, 4 kids under the age of 5 is a little hard for me, but I've loved having something for jackson to do ALL day. I've laughed a little at their craziness. They all 3 have to take a bath together, and BOY is that a mess! One day, they deicded to empty all the water from the 5 gallon jug on the water cooler. They held the faucets down and let it drain into different bowls. Claimed they were helping me because i was going to do that anyways! Brad and Julie packed the girls a present to open each day so we've had fun with new little toys. 

Jackson brought a doll up to me yesterday and said "Mom, will you help me put these cute shorts on?" James about died.... 

not too mention They watch "My little pony" twice a day and have conversations about strawberry shortcake!! Guess I've become way too accustomed to being surrounded by boys!  


No comments:

Post a Comment