Sunday, June 27, 2010

Swim lessons







I love these pictures I got while he was in the pool, it sure captured some of the funny facial expressions he gives.


We've been taking "swim lessons" OK, the mom tot class, and he has LOVED it. It gets me outside everyday so I won't complain about the tan. He spends most of the class sticking his head underwater and climbing out of the pool. He was the only kid under the age of 2 who mastered getting out of the pool. I feel bad because his stomach gets so cut up on the cement but he just loves climbing out. We took the class with my friend, Lindsey, and her son, Davis.The bike rides got a little hot and the boys annoyed each other almost the whole way. We'd stop by the cannon center for lunch right after and load up on cookies to make it the rest of the way back. The best part was the 3 hour naps he took when we get home. Now, I teach a few boys in the ward swim lessons and he has to just sit and watch. Basically, he's not too happy about that. The mom, Sis. St. Clair, is so sweet to chase him around and try and entertain him. She commented to me that suckers seem to be the only way to get him to sit still! AMEN!













I also met my new idol at swim lessons.




When I first passed this lady, I thought for sure she was babysitting, then I learned, no, they really were all her 6 kids, and they all were under the age of 6, AND, they all rode bikes. I felt bad asking to take her picture while they all were riding,
so I just got the bikes in. No need to lock them to the rack, just all together prevents someone from stealing! In case you can't tell, there are 5 little bikes AND a seat, and she rides too! She took the mom-tot class with the 2 youngest, and the rest were in different classes. It sure seemed like a lot of work for one 25-minute class, but I soon stopped complaining about the effort of only having one!

No comments:

Post a Comment