Thursday, June 17, 2010

A new generation of babysitters

I've now left Jackson a couple of times with a new babysitter, Grace. She's the bishop's daughter of our ward and passed us out a magnet with her number. I always leave her with my cell phone in case she needs to call me. I was going through my old text messages this morning when I found a few I didn't recognize.....

Grace: "He is so cute mom! He's like chase and race (her older brothers) put together into one cute little package"

Grace's Mom: "I agree! Jackson is so cute. I like how carefully you take care of him. Love, mom"

Grace: "We just came in and are very tired. Should we put on a baby show to calm down too?"

Grace's Mom: "Make sure he is dry. Offer a snack and water, wipe his hands, read a book and rock. If he is tired put him in his crib with a kiss."

Grace: "Mom we just watched the show and now he is a little bit sleepy"

I sure had a good time laughing at those! Maybe I should be a concerned...but now that I know HER mom is so involved too.... maybe I won't!

No comments:

Post a Comment