Sunday, June 13, 2010

5 Star Ranch


We spent Memorial Day weekend at the Matthew’s family reunion and man, did we have fun! The weather was a little cold, but we enjoyed one day of sunshine full of canoeing, sitting outside, and of course, eating. We even got to see Shaela and Jared and Brad and Julie even brought up Matt! I still need to get copies of the good pictures. We had a fun ugly fashion show and a memory night to celebrate my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary!



And let's not forget to mention what a sport James is! He handles the differences in our two families SOOOOOOO good! :)

1 comment:

  1. +I don't believe anyone would have the nerve to be so critical about my modeling on my couch at home,16 years of age more covered (with a heavy white towel) than the purple turtle and the hard cookie on his left, Ha! I don't know how James can handle it, we get crazier every year. The pictures of the big #1 were precious, love that little guy. We love and apppreciate you. Grandma Matthews

    ReplyDelete