Sunday, June 27, 2010

Baby contest


We entered Jackson into the Freedom Festival's baby contest. I'll be honest, I really just wanted to win some of the great door prizes, and you got Stadium of Fire tickets if your baby won. Well, it was so wierd... parents took it WAY too seriously, and most kids were just crying. Jackson was VERY cranky in line and I gave him suckers to try and calm him down. But then he wanted to "crawl" around so of course the dirt stuck everywhere the sucker juice was. Basically, by the time we got to the table, he was so dirty and his face was bright red from crying, and James and I had both about had it. These were the only pictures we managed to take, and no, we did not win. But, I will probably try again next year in hopes of the prizes!



No comments:

Post a Comment