Monday, September 15, 2014

Another hot pregnant week down! I finished painting the front room- thanks to Becca's help. She was so sweet to come spend the whole day with me. She brought bread from the bakery, lunch (spinach salad with grilled chicken), and a whole pan of enchiladas for dinner. Wow! Not only that, but she spent the whole day painting my walls, and just talking to me. SO wonderful! I really did need her help to get up on the ladder, do the edges, etc. It took that day and another afternoon and I am finally done. I was sure tired afterwards with weird back pain, but I really love the way front room turned out. And so nice that the reminder of the moldy walls is now completely gone! :)

Jackson has discovered that the phonograms combine to make words this week. He is so into writing and reading, and figuring out what makes the words. I am impressed he is so smart and will lay in bed thinking of how to combine words.

A neighbor let Tommie borrow a little balance bike this week. He is loving walking that thing around. Even through the house. Been fun to watch him just be so excited about it. He hasn't been sleeping good because he coughs a lot. It gets so hard to have him up wandering around the house, waking up Dallin, etc. We have had some long nights lately, but oh well- preparation for what's coming.

Dallin is trying to take off walking. He took his first steps and now is trying to walk off anything. So cute to see him clapping for every time he finishes. I can't believe he turns one this week. What a sweet boy.

James had the busiest weekend. He took on a little side job of cleaning out a parking lot from the flooding (last week's crazy storm). Nice little bit of cash but sure took a whole entire weekend with his lawns too. I was impressed that he still came home so late friday night and mowed our lawns. Then, after getting home late saturday, he wanted to make swords for the boys out of palm frond sticks and then took me out to dinner and bahama bucks. He was so tired yesterday. Poor guy. He works so hard. I am so lucky he takes his role to provide seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment