Sunday, March 31, 2013

End of March

We've had a lot going on this past week. We have been participating in the missionary discussions with  Samantha Lumsden, and her 2 boys (King and Cash). She really is so sweet and has the cutest boys. We've enjoyed getting to know her and share our testimonies. She was baptized last saturday and asked me to give a talk on the Holy Ghost. James confirmed her the following sunday and it was neat ot see the happiness in her eyes. Already she had invited friends to church this week, and her friends are meeting with the Elders now.  Jackson has really impressed me with how friendly he is. He will be a good missionary because he seems to have no fear of people (unless it's older ladies who want to hug him. Then he kind of goes quiet! :) ) I helped in primary last week, and was amazed at how social he is for a little sunbeam. He is so reverent and calm.... and he's never like that EVER at home!

James has started building the chicken coop and fence. He gets real excited about it, sketching blue prints, and just putting everything into the project.  It's good to see him so excited about something again. BYU always had something he could throw all his energy into, but not so much now that his life is a little more stressful, work hours longer, etc. He spent the entire day with Jackson following him around thinking he was the coolest dad ever. And he is. So patient yet, still has so much energy. Lately, I have no energy (worse than I've ever had any other pregnancy) and I am just so glad he comes home wanting to play with the kids, roll on the ground, etc. Whether it's 5:30, or 8:00, he is always ready to get them riled up. I made sure that the family easter basket this morning, had a letter from the easter bunny thanking James for taking care of the chickens. ha ha. I really have no interest whatsoever in chickens.

Weston had his 4th birthday party at none other than...McDonalds. Coolest party ever for a 4 year old and I helped Shaela with like 12 little kids going nuts on the play place. There were lots of happy meals, lots of hot fudge sundaes, and lots of fun. Weston kept informing jackson that he "didn't invite him" or "Want him there". Shaela just kept laughing, but I know it was true. Poor boys, some day they will be friends. See that cute kid right to the right of jackson, he's a "Tommy" with a dimple... so we had a connection.





My mom and dad spoke in church today, along with Jackson Ward. So, when my mom started her talk with "thank you Jackson", jackson yells out "you're welcome grandma". But they talked about being in the easter pageant and how they have testimonies of the Savior. They did a good job and it was fun to have RJ Fuzzy and Gram Cracker there. (grandma and grandpa Anderson). We are headed over there for easter dinner in a few hours.

I had another doctor's appointment and ultrasound. The baby is definitely growing and moving all around. I am 75% sure it's a boy. The doctor didn't zoom in on the legs too close, just watched the heart beat, but I was pretty positive even before the ultra sound it's another boy. I will be really suprised if it's a girl cause I feel pretty strong it's another boy. We'll see though. I tried to explain my fatigue to Dr. Layton, but guess all my bloodwork came back perfect, blood pressure is great, etc. He laughed it off reminding me I have a baby and a 3 year old. Maybe 25 is getting old too...

James went to the missionary dinners for Elizabeth Porter and Jessica Fuller, cousins who are leaving on missions this week. We couldn't get a babysitter so I stayed home with the boys, sick of course. Then saturday we worked all day, cleaning, yards, chickens, shopping, etc. Janie Dale watched the boys for a few hours and James and I headed to Cheescake Factory. First time ever he was ok with sharing at the restaurant, including dessert. In fact, he even said he wished that restaurant plates wouldn't be so big so he wouldn't get so full! :) That is not the same man I married, so maybe he's a little more serious about his weight loss this time!




No comments:

Post a Comment