Saturday, March 9, 2013

Other New things! :)

James has now worked his first week at Snow property, he is a new man. What a better opportunity for him. He is gone a lot more and it seems weird not to have him home for lunch anymore, but he sure has had a good week of training from "Wanda" (a 57 year old lady he spent most of the week with). He leaves around 8 and gets home around 7 so dinner has been really late for us! But, James bought me a grill of craigslist and I love it! Keeping all the smells outside is really helping. I've had a really hard week and don't know why it is that pregnancy is so hard sometimes. If I could somehow convince Tommie to sleep through the night I really think I could start having a little more energy! But, had my first appointment awhile ago with Dr. Layton. Official due date is Sept. 29 so I'm 11 weeks along. Still so early and weight gain has already began! :) But, I was so excited to hear a strong heartbeat, and see the little fluttering. And, nobody in the Dr.'s office commented on how close they'll be! Thank goodness cause I've heard it all! 

We went to Lehi Day's and Jackson caught a chick in the chicken race. I wanted to get rid of it, and was pretty adamant about not wanting another animal, but i have been outvoted, and we now have 5 baby chicks in our garage. James promises I don't have to do anything for them and I guess it will be nice to have eggs someday. Jackson is pretty excited about our chickens, and all the neighborhood kids come over to see them and hold them each day. Lisa Crossley brought over some feeder things and James got a good heat lamp for them. Which is good, because it hailed really hard yesterday and is still pretty cold.



No comments:

Post a Comment