Monday, September 10, 2012

Just do it!

I once heard my grandma Anderson admit she was never in any pictures with her babies. Really, we are all never happy with how we look just after giving birth, and I know it's really hard for me to turn the camera over to someone and say here, take my picture! But, I did last night after dinner, when everyone was over after the blessing. AND after over 30 pictures ( thanks Julie!) I can admit I don't like a single one! :) but, here's a few for the posterity!

While we are at it, let's just post a family shot of the day too. Good ones will come soon!

2 comments:

  1. Shawnne! What a fun refresher/update on your life. Thanks for sharing! Little Tommy is so cute and looks like a mini James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for getting over any sort of prejudice about how you look. I think you look beautiful and I'm glad you shared the photos. Tommie is adorable and in a few of the pictures looks like his big brother. Congratulations Shawnne. :)

    ReplyDelete