Thursday, October 15, 2015

My kids are growing up! -- Jackson

It's amazing to see how much Jackson has changed this past year. what a big change from starting first grade! He is so funny in his writing. I love seeing what he comes up. He daily writes notes to people. Sometimes they are so nice and loving...other times they say rude things (you stink, i don't like you...) Those are usually the notes to the girls! :) I love seeing his homework and the things he comes up with!


The dentist would be glad to know he is proud of his silver caps! :) 





I am so impressed that he loves to read and do his homework on his own. I really don't spend time with him on school stuff...he's ready to move on to new ideas and things he wants to make. He always has ideas of books, swords, or types of wallets he wants to make. He got in trouble at school for the first time. He had to stay in from recess because he was saying "bad words" to other kids. Turns out he told another kid he was "stupid" because his rules weren't allowing all the kids to play the game so he said "you're a stupid ruler". Poor kid had to call me on the phone with his teacher, sobbing. I was a little amazed that the school was enforcing such HIGH standards, but I decided not to complain because that's better than the other way around. Still, missing recess for saying stupid was a little much. I tried not to make it a big deal but he had a really bad day about it. And ended up losing his first tooth that night. Traumatic ending to his bad day.



 For the most part though, Jackson is incredibly happy and energetic every day of his life. His lips are always chapped because he talks so much and so excitedly :). He runs really fast and I send him outside often to do some laps and get energy out. He is a great helper to me and has become such a sweet older brother.


1 comment:

  1. How did I not know about all the things you have going???? What a cool life.
    So glad to hear good things about you guys!

    Brickwork Solutions NY

    ReplyDelete