Friday, February 28, 2014

Another california trip and photo dump

This month, we took another family trip to Knotts Berry Farm and the beach with Brad and Julie. Spencer was able to get school off too and all 6 of us crowded into the truck. Spencer was sure a trooper to put up with all the little kids- but we had a lot of fun!

I loved watching James spend time with Spencer. I really hope my boys end up being as good of friends someday. Their age gap is 10 years, but they still can enjoy doing things together and find things to talk about.

We spent a day at Knotts Berry Farm. Jackson was in heaven as he could finally ride some of the rides. It was fun going with Julie and switching kids so we could ride the big roller coasters this time. Not that I really love those rides, but hey, I could. :) Most of that day was nursing on a bench, pushing a stroller, and kid rides for me though! I was extra glad James could go off with spencer and ride.

We spent a day at the beach, loving the weather. Poor spencer had severe diarrhea. I just don't think the beach is the same when you are running to the bathroom every few minutes!

We spent sunday going to church and the mormon battalion center. We also walked around the sand diego temple. I absolutely love the picture Julie took of me and dallin. He was such a happy baby this trip.

We spent a day in Hollywood, touring around different sites. By that time, I was just tired and the kids were kind of cranky, but it was still a fun trip.




















 



No comments:

Post a Comment