Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lots of news

Well, after getting the stomach flu again...I was starting to get a little suspicious. I had a big drink of grapefruit juice one morning, and just didn't quite recover. And sure enough, I consulted the "experts" (my mom and shaela) and it was decided, and verified, that I was indeed pregnant again! Can you believe it?  What a difference from trying to get pregnant with Tommie... to all of a sudden just feel sick! :) I am really excited and can't wait to get to the doctor and find out how far a long I am. My best guess would be about 8-10 weeks. I really do feel sick every day now and incredibly tired. But, I know it can be worse than what it is now, so I won't complain. It's crazy how it changes really fast though, and I think Tommie and the new baby will be like 14 months apart. How fun! 

The hard part is we don't have any health insurance and once you are pregnant, you can't get on maternity insurance. So, we will have to get creative and see what will work out. James got offered a new job though with Snow Property Services and will start March 1. He actually just had his 3rd interview this morning and they offered a lot more cash than his job now, they'll pay his gas to drive, and he'll have a lot more properties to manage. We are really excited and feel so blessed at the timing of a new job. Thanks to Jared again for the suggestion! Now, James just has to break the news at work today, and we all know how much James loves conflict! :) 

Happy Valentines today! (or Balentines as Jax says). He had the best party at Orange Patch, with a whole can full of valentines. He loved the pink pancakes I made for breakfast and is really into asking me what we are going to do next for valentines! :) I thought I was done! We did make valentines for grandparents on Monday night and mailed those off.  

2 comments:

  1. Shawnne!! I'm so excited for you! I hope the new job works out better for James than the current one, but I really hope everything works out with this pregnancy. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! Another kid! I just caught up to you and now you're getting another. I fold. Owen and Dean are 14 months apart. Its not so bad now, but I imagine it well get pretty "fun" when Dean is around 18 months, like Owen is now. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete