Thursday, December 20, 2012

Things are looking up!

 
I have finally started to at least get 4 hour chunks of sleep and that has made all the difference.... guess I was just exhausted! :) Jackson and I did have the stomach flu again this past week, and we are still doing laundry to clean up throw up! But, I am just feeling so much better!

James snapped this picture the other night during family scriptures. We've tried to actually start reading with Jackson, and found it works best to just whip out our phones and read a few verses again until Jackson's attention span is gone. I've actually enjoyed spending a few nights reading in front of the tree. And, since jackson can now tell me the story of Jesus being born...it's working!

Jimmer is growing up! He's starting to actually calm down a little, but I'll often look out the door and see him just staring at what I'm doing inside...

Jackson will go outside and play with him now, especially if "he's not in a jumpy mood" as Jackson calls it.

It's finally gotten a little cold at nights, so I'm starting to contemplate if we should let him come sleep inside. He'd love being in Jackson's room, but I still picture him going crazy chewing everything in the middle of the night.




Tommie is back to his happy self and officially rolls over! He figured it out 2 days ago and is so excited to roll over and reach things. I've finally gotten some new little baby toys, and some early Christmas gifts have come, and boy is he happy with them! Whenever Jackson grabs a toy, he instantly starts crying though. Almost seems like he fakes it... :)


During one of our sick days, I spent hours going through all of our digital pictures and organizing folders, cd's, putting dates on prints, etc. I am proud to say we are all caught up! But, it shocked me to see that on my computer,  i had at least 200 pictures like this one below: 

wouldn't it be awesome to be a little kid and just love taking so many pictures of yourself? guess our car rides are just THAT boring! 



No comments:

Post a Comment