Thursday, December 20, 2012

Early Christmas parties

We celebrated Emily's birthday out at Nate and Andrea's... Em is healing so well and was such a trooper to have all the kids around her. She got a nice new recliner to help her get up easier, and hopefully just relax. Jackson was so jealous her chair had so many new buttons! I also snapped a few shots at her birthday party. How fun to have Kathleen around too!  Matt's girlfriend Katie came down from Utah to meet the family this Christmas too. It's been fun to get to know her better too.



  Jackson was so cute during the "what we like about Emily" game. "I just love her smiles and she is so nice. I just love her". Ha! how cute!





 Of course I had to take all these pictures in secret, because Em doesn't like the camera's out, but I couldn't help it....


We also had my family's Christmas party. Brad and Julie decorated their garage so nice and we all ate in there. Shaela used her new smoker and cooked us up some really good pork. We had family pictures and walked down to the orange street live nativity. Matt was a shepherd, and hurried and took his shirt off under his robe, so he was probably the only shepherd I've ever seen who was trying to show off their chest! Grandpa Fuzzy came as Santa and Jackson soaked it all up. He was so excited to see Santa walk in. I love this picture, it makes me just excited for Christmas all over again!



He kept going up to Santa during the party and saying things like "hey santa, how come you didn't come to my house yet?" "hey santa, my name is jackson...have you met my baby tommie?" It sure was a fun party. Tommie walked away with a fun ball popper toy. Jared gave James a sweet new fishing pole and tackle box. Jackson got awesome stomp rockets from Eliza and Brianna made me the cutest HUGE magnet board to hang in my house! We sure had a lot of fun! And Christmas isn't even for 5 more days. 






No comments:

Post a Comment