Tuesday, May 19, 2009

why you should never leave church early....


I had just barely made it through sacrament meeting when I decided I couldn't take it anymore. Something about sweat dripping out of every pore, continual dizziness, and shall we say "pressure down there" kind of made me want to go home! As we were leaving, I was informed by the nice primary lady that I had stuff dripping all down my legs. (Always nice to have others point that out! ) We got in the car and and I was trying to recline my seat while James was hoping for my contractions! (The baby just can't come soon enough) Before we knew it, we were hit. Somehow the other guy didn't see us, we didn't see him, and he got us! He was a little mad and kept cussing at James. Although he did offer me a cushion to sit on, it took an hour to get everything taken care of. However, when you get hit in the church parking lot, and when your excuse for leaving is you have "pressure and leakage", all the old people will flock to you! So, seeing as everyone thinks I have had my baby... I've been offered meals already! I tried taking up the offers, but when they see I'm still pregnant.... they refuse! Even though we spent the rest of the day in the hospital checking out my apparent leakage and pressure.... I was sent home STILL pregnant! The good news is, we get to drive the PT CRUISER for our rental! James is embarrassed to be seen in the death wagon, but sure is enjoying his satellite radio!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Shawnee, I do believe you are the next Mary Ellen Edmonds. You have such a humorous way of writing and you don't leave out any details
    Some day you'll have to write a book or two.
    Yes, I am just now reading your blog and it
    is funny reading about your little mishaps now that the're past history. You two have the sweetest little baby! Good luck on your next adventure being a house manager be sure to take notes!!! we won't want to miss a thing

    ReplyDelete