Monday, May 4, 2009

I DID IT!

After 4 great years, I did it! I finally got my Bachelor's degree from BYU. Not to mention I'm the first child and grandchild to graduate from BYU... I was pretty proud! Mom, Dad, Mansi, and Brianna came up and sure made me feel good! What a great support they have been and they were sure nice to take so many pictures of an 8 month pregnant woman in a flattering blue gown! :)





James was so sweet to let me have so much attention even though we have a long road ahead for his school still. Honestly, I'm still glad I get to be up here and still being around BYU. I love this place! Graduation weekend completely wore me out, but I consider my greatest accomplishment when Elder Uchtdorf pointed me out when I was lining up for commencement, and said, "look , even a pregnant woman!" (Granted, the girl right next to me was pregnant too, but I'm MUCH bigger than her, so it had to be me!)



1 comment:

  1. Way to go Shawnne. It looks great. I love the posts and think that James is even better than ever. It is amazing how great husbands get as the years go by (at least that's how I feel.) Keep up the posting, I love reading them and seeing how you are doing. Happy Birthday to James too!1

    ReplyDelete