Sunday, August 29, 2010

Visit from Taylor


We were lucky to have Taylor LeSueur come visit us for a week. He sure is an active little boy who is SO smart and wonders about EVERYTHING. I found I only knew about 1/3 of the questions he asked. We enjoyed some good mini-golf, playing in the duck pond, watching some movies, and of course, the cannon center. I think Taylor's favorite part was that he didn't have to eat anything healthy. James was helping a guy in our ward coach a football camp for little boys, so Taylor and cousin Matt went along too. Between that and getting hives form the duck pond, I think we wore Taylor out! He drove back to AZ with us and I was so impressed he could sleep through Jackson's screaming. What a trooper. I think my favorite part about the whole visit was when he commented on our apartment while talking to his dad. "Dad, there must have been a MASTER architect because it's amazing how they fit so many things in such a tiny place!"


















No comments:

Post a Comment