Thursday, August 27, 2009

A much needed trip to AZ

We sure loved taking the baby down to AZ. My family took one look at my wardrobe and off we went to Mesa Thrift. Somehow the maternity clothes just weren't cutting it any more. Thankfully, I was able to get a few new clothes to help me make it through my "transitional" stage. (Which strangely, I'm still in 3 months later!)


We spent some quality time at the cabin too saying goodbye to the family. James' parents, and Sam and Spencer, left for the Dominican Republic a few weeks ago. They will live there for the next 6 years with an occasional trip home in the summer and conference. We sure are already looking forward to it! I've been so impressed with James' ability to say goodbye. I struggle even just leaving AZ from vacation, but somehow, he always sees the positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment